Ruby’s provides 2 hours free parking for customers.
- Please ask your server to validate your parking ticket prior to returning to your vehicle.
Vehicles parked in access fo 2 hours are charged $8 per hour thereafter.
Balboa Pier parking lots close at 8pm sharp.
Overnight parking is not permitted.
Retrieve your temporary parking permit from the kiosk located at the parking lot entrance.
- Display your parking permit on your vehicles dashboard.
- Ruby’s provide’s customers with 2 hour free parking with validation.
- Remember to ask your server to validate your parking stub.
- Please remove all valuables in your vehicle from plain sight.
- Ruby’s Diner is not responsible for your parking citations.
- Pier parking is managed by the City of Newport Beach.
- MessageByPlate™ license plate activation is recommended.
Ruby’s Diner Balboa Municipal Pier Parking is managed exclusively by the City of Newport Beach.
- Should your parked vehicle require your attention.
- A parking violation appears unintentional.
- Your vehicle appears mechanically disabled.
- Vehicles not displaying valid dashboard parking permits.
- Vehicles left parked overnight (After 8PM).
License plate activation is recommended for all vehicle owners.Activate License Plate